Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
Shop 5, 40 Fourth Road
Armadale 6112 Australia
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Shop 5, 40 Fourth Road
Armadale 6112 Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Before Returning Your Adult Toy:
Please check the following points before contacting Nawty Secrets, as these items account for the majority of discussed faults.
- Make sure the batteries have been inserted correctly.
- Make sure your batteries are new and have adequate charge.
- Make sure you are using the correct batteries.
- Make sure the cap is tightly closed.
- Check the battery contacts.
- Check for corrosion on the metal of the battery contact.
- Make sure battery connections are not wet or have moisture.
Some helpful hints in looking after and using your Toy:
- Use of Alkaline batteries is the most common cause of "Burnout". We recommend that only Heavy Duty batteries are suitable for use in Adult Toys. All products at Wild Secrets are battery checked to ensure they are in good working order when you receive them.
- Before inserting a toy anywhere in your body make sure that it is absolutely clean to avoid the risk of infection. Wash your toy before and after use with anti-bacterial toy cleaners or wipes.
- Never use on areas which are swollen, cut or inflamed.
- Never use from anus to vagina or anus to penis because of the risk of infection- use a different toy, or cover your toy with a condom. Never use a toy not designed for the purpose.
- Never use any toy that is NOT waterproof in the shower or bath. Do not allow water into the battery compartment of any toy. Always make sure your waterproof toy is tightly closed before immersing in liquid.
- Remove batteries when toy is not in use.
- Do not leave your toy ON when not in use
- Alkaline batteries such as Duracell, Energizer and some rechargeable types are not suitable for pleasure toys. These batteries are too strong for vibrating toys and have a tendency to prematurely burn out the motor. To ensure maximum lifespan of your toy, we recommend the use of extra heavy duty batteries.
- Always use rubber compatible lubricant with your toy. Oil and Vaseline are not compatible and can cause damage to latex based materials including condoms. Water or Silicone based lubes are recommended for maximum pleasure.
- Toys made of Loveclone, Cyberskin and similar materials require the use of talc to maintain their lifelike texture. After washing your toy, allow it to air dry completely and coat all surfaces with unscented talc or cornflour.
- Always store toys made from jelly or lifelike materials separately from each other and from latex rubber toys, as to have them in contact with one another can cause colours to bleed, and deterioration of the material.
- Never hold or pull on remote control toys antena (Arial)
- Prolonged use may result in motor failure due to overheating.
Nawty Sercrets Team